Friday Favorites

Friday, November 21, 2014

Dining Room Sideboard

I am such a sucker for furniture, especially beautiful furniture.

Currently, I'm dreaming about this beautiful distressed sideboard.  I've been searching for ideas and the perfect pieces for my dining room, which I hope to re-do in the near future, and this one has met all the requirements.

When searching for furniture pieces, I always look for something with enough detail for it to stand out, but not so much detail that in a few years it would be dated. 

With it's molding accent, wood paneled back, and distressed paint finish, this buffet has all of the  characteristics that I want in my space.  I love the size of it as well.  I couldn't find exact dimensions, but this looks to be about 12-18" deep and around 7-8' tall; a great fit for my dining area.  The color is also a great neutral, but I think this would look great stained with a rich walnut finish.

I can already see china displays, mixed in with a little mercury glass, milk glass, and greenery...

Let me know what you think!



Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!
https://www.facebook.com/maisongreige?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
http://www.pinterest.com/maisongreige/

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment