Friday Favorite

Friday, January 23, 2015

So my Friday Favorite post is almost a Saturday post! Oops! I have a good excuse though....I'm visiting my mother in law in Houston, and I've been thrifting away today searching for milk glass! It's definitely a challenge, but I have had some success! We have had a lot of interest and requests for milk glass in the new booth...and we have to admit, we are LOVING milk glass too!  I found some great inspiration pics that I've just been drooling over... Hope you enjoy!  And don't forget to check for milk glass displayed in our booth at 4 Sisters & Etc beginning February 1st!


Via Bhg.com


Via thegoodwillgal.com



Via brabournefarm.blogspot.com



Via southernvintagegeorgia.com


Via thesouthernstateofmind.blogspot.com


Via inspirebohemia.com


Via greenweddingshoes.com

Some of these displays make me weak at the knees! 
Hope you enjoyed as much as I did! 

-Lacie

No comments:

Post a Comment