Playroom Preview

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Many of you know that we have a new little bundle on the way, which means our existing playroom will be replaced by a sweet little nursery.  Since moving into our home, I've never really decorated the current playroom.  I knew we were planning to expand our family, and I wanted to wait for the new one before deciding on anything.  With only a few months left before he arrives, I think my nesting phase is starting to kick in, and I am ready to change our whole home! 

My poor husband is just thrilled with all of the project ideas that I keep throwing his way...painting the whole house, landscaping, and many other small changes. With that said, the first room we are tackling is the playroom for our boys.  I've been diligently working on some ideas and collecting items.  I can't wait to start the designing with Lacie for Maison Greige's first official room project!



The cork board will be a great place for the boys to hang all of their arts and crafts.


I love this mint ikat print.







 I want to have fun with prints without making the room feel too "kiddy" because we will have to use this as a guest room also.


We just got a teepee for Christmas from my in-laws, and can I say every member of the family loves it!


You can find more of my ideas on my personal Pinterest board.

I can not wait to finish the room and share the final product with all of you.  Remember to check our Facebook page for updates on what's happening with MG, and follow us on Instagram and Pinterest!


Thanks for looking at our blog!

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment