Friday Favorites

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Those of you who know me, know that I am a organization control freak.  My Rubbermaid containers have labels and my linens are folded in a certain way to go on a certain shelf with proportional spacing in between.  I know, crazy right?  "A place for everything and everything in its place" is what they say, but we all know that isn't always the case.  Though I strive daily to keep order and structure in my home, I still have those piles.  You know the ones I'm talking about.... the ones that don't really have a true home so they just sit.  And sit.  I've been stalking Pinterest lately to find the perfect look for what I want to eventually achieve in my own home. With each new year, I try to re-organize and get things in order in hopes that this year will be THE YEAR...
I wanted to share some of my favorite inspirations that make my over-active-organizing-mind just dance with glee.  I hope you enjoy this eye candy as much as I do!


  
I am loving the way these dishes look on this industrial style shelving.  I can see my crisp white plates and bowls on it now...
via shopify.com

Using glass or plastic containers to store your baking goods gives a nice uniform look and it's easy to see what you have, and easily & quickly use. 
via listotic.com


And I don't know about you guys, but this closet makes getting dressed look easy...
Great ideas for closet with limited space...
via buzzfeed.com


Decorating Like a Designer on a Budget :: Hometalk 
And I am so guilty of putting my soap and cottonballs in jars....
via hometalk.com


rustic 
via flickr.com


beautifully-organized-closets, perfect baby closet!! @Jessica Denny 
via babble.com

I hope this stirred up some organizational motivation out there...
-Lacie

No comments:

Post a Comment