The Secret's Out...

Sunday, February 15, 2015


As many of you know, I have been working for years (on and off) on trying to break back into the small business world since we sold our first family business back in 2004.  I legally formed my own business back in 2012, but wasn't able to get anything up and running for good....until now.  It's all finally coming together!  I am so excited to announce that Maison Greige will be opening up a real life store!  I almost cannot believe how smooth the transition has gone thus far.  This is what I have dreamed of for years, I just never had the ability to get it started.  There must be some divine intervention taking place, because nothing has ever felt more right in the world.

It's gonna be great!  I have a vision in my head that will eventually take shape into the perfect home boutique. There will be lighting, and furniture and beautiful linens....There will be pillows of down and quartrefoil rugs filling the floor space... and I cannot wait to share it with you!  Jessica will also be available for design consults through the store as well as offering her expert opinions with purchasing and display (because we are BOTH display freaks!) 

I wanted to share a few photos that I've gathered and pinned from Pinterest as inspiration for the new store.  I hope you enjoy the eye candy...










I cannot wait to see this dream come to life!  
Spread the word & see you soon! 
-Lacie

2 comments:

  1. Getting a business off the ground is never easy, but all the hard work is always worth it in the long run. Looks like you've got some really unique and beautiful things in stock there. I can't think of a better start than that - half the battle really. Good luck with it! Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete