Our DIY Success

Sunday, November 15, 2015

recently found myself struggling to find more display area on a tight business budget...Luckily, I'm slightly handy and don't fear a little DIY action. I will have to say that this install was pretty much a disaster- especially attempting it on (gasp!) Friday the 13th! But, in the end, our DIY disaster turned to absolute success! Hope you enjoy this one as much as I did! 

Here's my inspiration photo: 

These brackets came from Ikea for just $2 each!  If only we lived closer to an Ikea...
Shipping is killer....

And here's our finished project at the store: 


And with a little styling they became fabulous: 


I'm so thrilled with the turnout...of course I could have never done it without my mom there helping and holding! DIY Success! What do you think? Can you tell the difference from inspiration shot? 

1 comment: