Busy Bee....

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

So, its been quite some time now since I have updated everyone... We headed to market in Atlanta at the end of February, but unfortunately didn't get much accomplished with the "huge snow storm" that swept through.  We did get a few good hours in and got some great orders placed.  I cannot wait to share the treasures with everyone.  
That same week, my home was featured on Baton Rouge's Red Stick Mom's Blog.  I was (and still am) so thrilled and excited to have been chosen to have such a fun experience!  If you missed it, you can catch up here: Herndon Home Tour
There are also a few other featured homes from throughout the year.  

Fast forward to March.  Wow!  I cannot tell you how many orders I've placed, deliveries I've received and boxes I've unpacked. I've flagged down 18-wheeler delivery drivers, muscled up some pretty big boxes and tracked all the damaged shipments. I've counted, and recounted, and tagged and bagged, and the list goes on.  I can probably count on my fingers and toes the hours of sleep I've gotten all month so far- not many! But I can see it all coming together.  It is all really starting to take shape.  Working for yourself is the hardest thing you could ever do, but it is also the most rewarding.  I don't dread the hours or the issues that I encounter every single day, because I know that one day very soon, it will all be worth it.  I am so excited to finally share my vision with everyone!  

MG is planning on opening by the second week in April.  We will be busy bees getting everything painted and moved in and displayed.  Please check back often on our Facebook or Instagram for updates on our grand opening.


No comments:

Post a Comment